Saturday, January 10, 2009

It's Here

I am so excited! I am pretty sure that my "nesting" has begun. It seems early, I know. Maybe I am just anticipating it so much that I brought it on now! Anyway, I am ready. I know that most of you don't really care, but I am so excited to show you all the different organization projects that I will be doing from now until Baby Brody arrives. I am not sure if Eric is way excited, since the house will be in super order or if he is scared, this does mean that he will be involved in the building projects. Plus, let's face it, those of you who know me well, know that I am not exactly the most easy going about my organization. I want it like I want it & I stress out until I get it:)

I will keep everyone posted. I am sure that you will all be on the edge of your seats waiting.
My first two projects are the laundry room (big plans for that) and the big linen closet upstairs.

I am SUPER excited!


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?