I love Christmas music and since I was lucky enough to clean the heck out of my house this morning (my mom had the kids:) I was blasting it while I fought the germs! One of the songs that I heard was, "This is my Grown Up Christmas List". It is a very sweet song and it got me thinking about MY Christmas list. I have seen other blogs that post lists and I always thought it was cute and since I had NO IDEA what to blog about today, I thought hey why not?
So here are my Christmas Lists... yes that is meant to be plural!
My "Money is no object" Christmas list (yeah... that will never happen)
- A Roomba vacuum... they make life easier
- A new Coach purse... I have worn my other one out.
- A DVD player for the killer mini-van
- An organizational unit for the garage!
- An armoire for our room
- A paint kit for Eric's truck.... basically ANYTHING for Eric's truck
- A new wardrobe
- A "pedicure of the month" club (I don't think one exists, but it should. It has been 2 yrs. since I had one!)
- Two new Christmas trees with all new cozy, old fashioned decorations
- To adopt a family and make their Christmas sparkle
- A new fancy camera, with a lens and lessons!
- A new laptop!
Ok, now for my ACTUAL list.....
I want Christmas to be special for Kaylie, Daylen, Delaney & Brody
I want Kaylie and Daylen to understand why we can't buy them as much this year
I want to see the expressions on my kid's faces when they see the Christmas tree all lit up
I want to go through Winterhaven with them and watch their excitement
I want to bake Christmas cookies with Delaney and Kaylie
I want to make as many presents as I can
I want someone to clean my house top to bottom.
I want a night out with Eric
I want to watch the 25 Days of Christmas on ABC Family
I want to watch Christmas Vacation and White Christmas
I want to dress up the kids and go to church as a family
I want a lock box
I want a tan
I want chili
I want to take a butt load of pictures.
I want to take the kids to Big Lots and have them shop for Toys For Tots.
I want to sleep all night
- I want to have the happ, happ, happiest Christmas since Bing Crosby tap-danced with Danny f****** Kaye!
This post is a little off... my computer broke in the middle of it so I had to finish it at my mom's! That's why the pictures and format look funny! Sorry!