Thursday, November 25, 2010

Thanksgiving is over.

My kids are in bed. My dogs are fed. The dishes are done. The house is not trashed. I am wearing sweats and eating pumpkin cookies. We are about to watch Christmas Vacation and I am going to have a big glass of chocolate milk.

Thanksgiving was great. We started the day with monkey bread and the parade. Delaney and Brody LOVED watching all the balloons and I loved watching them. We watched the Patriots win and went to my parents house and had an INCREDIBLE dinner.

I am thankful for so much. I am thankful for my family. They would do anything for us (and actually not only us, they pretty much would do anything for any one, if we asked them). I am thankful for my husband. Not many husbands would help make a cake or give his honest opinion on what jewelry to wear. Plus, he works his butt off for us, without many thank yous. I am thankful for his boss. Jeff has not laid anyone off, yet, and that is because he has a good heart and knows that Eric has a family to support. I am thankful for my kids.... man I just can't imagine life without them. I am thankful for my friends. My real friends. The ones that are always there for me, and tell me like it is. I am thankful that we have a house to live in and food on the table. I am thankful for our church. I have learned so much in the past year  or so and I know it because God has a plan for me and I am just getting prepared to carry it out.

I am thankful for my life.I have learned, very recently, to not take it for granted.

Happy Thanksgiving!!

PS Only 5 more days til the 25 Days of Christmas on abc Family. CAN. NOT. WAIT.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?