Tuesday, November 30, 2010

Done

        

Yee haw! I am done! I was trying to think of something clever for today's post, but frankly I just didn't have it in me. I spent the day cleaning, a disaster of a house. The kids were very good today and I got to take like a 15 minute shower-alone! The evening was capped off me crying at the end of Toy Story 3, again, and Delaney making farting noises into her elbow. I was so proud that I taught her how to sing Jingle Bells and We Wish You  A Merry Christmas (Brody claps and dances along with us) and then Eric came in and ruined it by making farting sounds at the end of each line. I am pretty sure that Delaney will get kicked out of church for that. The worst part is, I was laughing my butt off. Hey, it happens in a blink right? I am savoring every moment, no matter how disgusting:)

Thanks for reading these past 30 days! My gal pals (yep I said it) Ami and Anabelle did it too!! We rock!
..

1 comment:

  1. The writer in me is proud of the writer in you! It's hard to be 'creative' everyday but you managed to do it!
    xoxo Mom

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?