Monday, October 1, 2012

A Clean Buzz

 
My friend Laura needed to borrow a costume for her nephew and the only one that I had that was able to work was pretty nasty. Brody was Buzz Lightyear two years ago for Halloween. There were lots of stains on that little spaceman outfit. But never fear.....Shaklee to the rescue! I really tested the laundry detergent. I didn't pre-treat it at all. I just threw it in the washer, did my two pumps of detergent and waited.

I don't know why I was surprised..... It came out good as new. All of the stains....the set in stains....we're gone! So exciting! I love this stuff!

Join our Facebook Community right now! Go quick!! :)

To shop in my Shaklee store and start your healthy lifestyle change....

click here.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?