Wednesday, October 10, 2012

New video series!

Okay, so I am starting a new series on the blog, yay! This video will take up permanent residence on the sidebar (above the lady with the mug:) So keep an eye out for videos....I am thinking every Wednesday I will do one. Now that I said that out loud, you all need to hold me accountable. Alrighty?

So here is my intro video. Why does You Tube make you look like such a dork??

And obviously when it's on the side bar, the mug girl will make sense:)

 

So there ya have it! Can't wait to get started!

4 comments:

  1. You did it!! I'm so proud of you! I for one can't wait for the next video! The funnier thing (or ironic thing) is that I just sat my butt down on the couch after cleaning my entire upstairs surfaces with my Basic H. And every time I use it, I stand back and marvel at how flippin much I love it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Ami! That means bunches to me! And I am so happy you love Shaklee! I hope you are taking before and afters!

      Delete
  2. I can't wait for the first how to video! What's it gonna be??

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so proud of you for doing a video blog!! You are so brave. I cannot wait for your weekly videos!

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?