Saturday, May 17, 2008

A Bunch of Different Things....

It has been awhile since I updated our blog. The last month of school is SO busy, but I am on my last week!

My first Mother's was very nice. Delaney let everyone in church know that she was there, so that was fun.











We have been spending a lot of time outside lately and Delaney LOVES it. Opie loves it too. He doesn't leave her alone:)






We had Delaney dedicated. Of course she decides that it is just too boring to just stand there on the stage, so she spits up all over Eric. It was great having a lot of our family and friends there to celebrate (even though I had the flu)








In April we had our spring carnival at school. Daylen and Kaylie has music performances which were really cute. Delaney enjoyed the show in her shades.










I am sure that we will be adding Eric's fishing trip and Kaylie's graduation soon! Take care!

1 comment:

  1. Love the pictures and the commentary honey -- you're not as technologically challenged as you think! Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?