Thursday, December 4, 2008

We're having a

BOY!

We went to the doctor yesterday and she said it is most definitely a boy! It was very clear the second she put the wand on my belly- he is not so shy about showing his stuff. He does not like to have pictures of his face taken though. The
Align Centerpoor lady spent 20 minutes trying to get his face, but only got bits and pieces. Other than that... the baby boy is great! He has some big ears and strong muscles- like his daddy:) He is pretty big, so we will see what will happens near the end.
We decided on the name
Brody James
(not Van:)

4 comments:

  1. We're so thrilled with the news about baby Brody! We can't wait to meet our new grandson!
    Love,
    Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. I'm so happy for you. I can't wait to meet little Body. I can't believe how big Delaney is getting.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah! I'm so excited for you!! Boys are fun!! I hope your feeling good!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There must be something in our water with all these new lil boys making their way into our hearts! We are all VERY excited for you. Hope you are doing well. Try and rest...haha.

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?