Wednesday, April 8, 2009

The Little Man is Arriving....

Ok so baby Brody will be here by the end of the week! If I don't go into labor on my own (which the doctor thinks will happen) then I will be induced at 7:30am on Friday, April 17th! I can't believe it is finally here. I am so ready to have this baby. I am obviously nervous about the labor, but I am also nervous about my sweet little girl. I don't know how it's going to affect her, but I guess I really have no choice. I have gone into full nesting mode. I want everything clean and I get really nasty (hard to believe I know:) because I can't do it all myself and then I yell at whoever is helping me. My back hurts so bad and I am pretty sure I am as big as my friend Ami was the day she gave birth to TRIPLETS!!! Love ya! I am trying to make it to Friday because I like the idea of everything being planned, but I just may put myself into labor by stressing, go figure.

Anyhow, Brody will be here by Friday night. My doctor does not seem to think that it will be a long delivery, so I should be having Taco Bell for dinner.

Eric has been very busy with his room. Here are some pictures of the pretty much finished nursery (minus some pictures and shelves):





Here's Delaney helping me put things away... the pictures on the floor are of my dad flying!



You can't see this wall really well, but it is beautiful. Eric hand painted all the clouds and airplanes on the wall!




This is one of three airplanes that he painted!






I will post more pictures when it is completely done and clean (which needs to be by the end of this week:)

2 comments:

  1. That room is so cute! I can't believe he will be here friday!! how exciting. Don't worry Dalaney, she will be just fine and she will be a great big sister. You'll be surprised at how well she adjusts!! You better put some pics up asap so we can see the little guy!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, if Dan doesn't steal Delaney then I will! She is soooo cute! It was so good to see you guys and we can't wait to meet Brody. Hope you had a great Easter!

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?