Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Bushisms........

I don't know if that is an actual term or not, but Eric told it to me and I thought it was funny. Basically the whole idea of the post is "borrowed" from 2 different blogs. The first being my good friend Ami's blog, The Best Things in Life are Three. She does a post called Mother of the Year Mondays where she is free to tell one of her "proudest" moments of being a mother, to triplets! It's pretty funny. That's kinda where the Bushism things comes in. I want to know YOUR "bushism", or your funny, embarrassing, silly, stupid comment that will haunt you forever.... I think they are fun!!!

Here's one from Bush himself. Whether you love him or hate him, this is funny. (I first saw this on Crazy Baby Mama blog... she is a crack-up)






Ok so now mine...

One day Eric and I were wrestling and he accidentally elbowed me in the middle of my chest. I said, "ouch, you hit me in the scrotum!" Eric kinda looked at me weird and said, "What?" I said, "You totally just elbowed me in the scrotum." He let a week go by before he decided to tell me that girls don't have scrotums... it was my sternum that he hit. Yeah, I will never live that down.

Do you have any Bushisms?

2 comments:

  1. wow, you have a scrotum?? Labor must have been really difficult!! That is hilarious! I do it all the time, but I just can't think of any right now. Adam does it ALL THE TIME, I call it his "crazy words"

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?