Friday, November 27, 2009

Stupid times 10

It is 10:00 pm and my kids are still awake, company is still here and dishes need to be done... it was a good day. I don't have my pictures uploaded of today's events yet so I thought I would do something that I saw on the blog, Two Normal Moms. I thought it was cute & it's an easy post! I will be glad to get back to normal tomorrow.

So here is my list of 10 stupid things I've done lately:

1. I didn't take the pies out of the freezer in time. Pies at 9:00. Awesome.

2. Didn't screw the nipple on the bottle before giving it to Brody.... poor kid didn't know it was coming.

3. Left the cranberry sauce in a can, on the counter.... we didn't eat it.

4. Washed a load of laundry- the same load- 5 times (gong on 6)... just couldn't get in the dryer.

5. I always have my chonies on inside out... it's really weird and I don't know why.

6. Waited until 10:00 to do this post

7. Used toothpaste as a zit cream and forgot to wash it off before I went to the store... I felt cool.

8. Put a cookies n creme frozen pie on the hot stove for 3 hours.... awesome.

9. Left the side window open in the van and went through the car wash.

10. Walking through Target, felt something weird in my pants, looked down and it was a pair of my chonies (undies) that was falling out of my pant leg from the day before.


* I forgot that I was supposed to do an f"ing" Friday today, I need to get back on track!

1 comment:

  1. Oh the stress of the holidays affects the brain in many ways! Glad you made it through...

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?