Monday, December 7, 2009

I Lost A Preschooler

Here I was 5 weeks or so pregnant with Delaney (I use this picture a lot b/c it's the only one I have pre-babies on this computer and my stupid laptop is broken).





Got your attention didn't I? Okay so I didn't LOSE an actual preschooler, but I did lose the amount that a preschooler weighs! Got on that stupid glass machine that seems to exhale in disgust every time I get on it and waited for the enormous number that has been staring me in the face for about a year now. To my delight, it was lower!! A lot lower! After Delaney was born, I lost all the weight by the time she was 8 months old. I got pregnant with Brody when she was 10 months old. Awesome... fluffy again. (Those who don't know me, let me tell you that I have never been SKINNY. I have always had some junk in the trunk and thickness in the thighs, but I was still psyched to get back down to the previous number.) To make things better, I had been told on numerous occasions that it's harder to lose the weight with the second one. EVEN BETTER!! So, truth be told, I gained quite a bit with Brody. I enjoyed grilled cheese sandwiches and spaghetti slapped on toast pretty much everyday. Carbs and I got along JUST fine. When he born, I was all about going back to Weight Watchers, it worked for me before and I wanted to do it again. Turns out, I wasn't SO into this time. I actually found out that I just really like food and Dr. Pepper and I was kinda making up the points for the food as I went along. That's not exactly how Weight Watchers works. Anyway, I am not done yet, I still have 10 pounds until I get back to my pre-pregnancy weight. BUT, I am super excited now! There is a light at the end of the tunnel! I guess maybe I should STOP drinking the Dr. Pepper and eating the Christmas tree cakes.

The countdown is on! 10 to go!!

ALMOST back to my pre-baby size
Yay! Back to it! Delaney was a little over 9 months
(now I look at this and think...you're gonna get pregnant)


Whoa! 7 months pregnant with Brody...on our way to Denver
OMG... someone planted a flower garden on me! And what is with the silly bangs here? Ok, this was 3 weeks before Brody man made his debut! I was large and in charge!

4 comments:

  1. Can you lose ten pounds for me? You know, the ten around my middle, butt and thighs? Kthxbye!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good for you! Now, what am I waiting for?!?! I'm still blaming my extra weight on baby #4 (there were two after him) and he's 12! lol

    Lisa @ All That and a Box of Rocks

    ReplyDelete
  3. What is it with the number two child? I gained way more with my son than my daughter and it took almost three years to get back to my pre-baby size, but I still have the "roll" around my middle that won't budge...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Way to go! Now lose some for me too. Keep up the great work, you inspire me :)

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?