I have total writer's block. Why post then? I dunno....I have an obsession I guess. While I was quickly scrolling through the blogs I follow, I stopped on Our Daze In The Desert. This is new blog that I discovered a couple weeks ago and I LOVE it! Anyway, she had this on her blog and since it is meant for Sundays and I don't know what else to do, I thought I would join in! Thanks Arizona Momma!
1. Where were you born?
I was born at Laughlin Air Force Base in Del Rio, Texas
2. Toilet paper....do you crinkle/crumple or fold it?
I actually had to think about this one.... in fact I went to the bathroom just so I could see. I was surprised to find out that I fold it- the more protection from 'stuff' the better.
3. What was the last movie you saw in the theater?
That would be Bride Wars. Ami and I went when we were pretty pregnant and ate a hell of a Subway sub after, as I recall.
4. What room do you spend the most time in besides your bedroom?
I think it is a tie between the kitchen and the living room. I am constantly doing dishes it seems.
5. Would you be grossed out if you found that your husband /boyfriend hadn't brushed his teeth in 4 days and you had been snogging (kissing) him?
Umm... yeah. And then I would question my ability to smell and taste.
6. Do you fold your underwear?
Eric's yes. Mine HELL NO. Geez...I would be lucky to even find a clean pair in the drawer. Usually, I am digging through the dryer or the enormous pile of clothes on the couch in my room HOPING that there is a clean pair!
7. What is one goal that you would like to achieve this year?
Finish the medical transcription program and get a job working from home.
8. What is your favorite month/least favorite month?
I think my favorite month is December.... I love the cooler weather and the Chrstmas stuff. My least favorite would have to be July or August- WAY TOO HOT in Tucson!
So that's it for this getting to know me meme.
As I was writing this, I came up with a topic for tomorrow! Yay! And I will be doing my first interview and giveaway this week! Make sure to check back!!
Oh and Happy Birthday to our Granddaddy
Love, Delaney and Brody