Saturday, January 30, 2010

Tag, I'm it!

 I LOVE Arizona Mamma! She tagged me so here I go........


8 TV Shows I Watch: 
-Dancing With the Stars
-Friends
-Clean House
-Jon and Kate Plus 8
-Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
-Friends
-Everybody Loves Raymond
-Modern Family

8 Favorite Places to Eat and Drink:
-Oregano's
-Chuy's
-Taco Bell
-Cactus Moon!
-Montgomery's
-Home
-Rocky Point, Mexico
-Bison Witches
8 Things I Look Forward To:
-Bedtime!
-Saturday mornings when I can sleep in
-Dancing with Eric
-Watching the kids play at the park
-Miller time baby:)
-Cozy time on the couch with the kids
-Rainy days
-Reading blogs:)

8 Things That Happened Yesterday:
-Had 2 toddlers and a baby in the house
-Went to Costco with 2 toddlers and a baby (stupid I know)
-Took the kids to McDonalds to wear themselves out play
-Changed a CRAP load of diapers (no pun intended)
-Talked to an friend I haven't talked to in awhile
-Went through ALL my bills and came up with a new system
-Daydreamed about a clean house
-Gave Brody cheese for the first time!
8 Things I Love About Winter:
-Cooler days!
-Dressing the kids in way cute jeans and long sleeve shirts (kids + jeans= too cute)
-Having a fire!
-Not running the AC
-Wearing socks!
-Not smelling hot dog poop outside
-The sun isn't up at 5:00 and it is already 80 degrees
-Letting the kids play outside in the afternoon
8 Things on My Wish List:
-A maid
-A Roomba
-A honeymoon!
-A fancy new camera
-To buy this house
-To have a super blog with lots of followers:)
-To lose 15 more pounds and lose the muffin top
8 Things I'm Passionate About:
-My kids (all of them-step-kids included)
-Eric
-My parents and brother and sister
-Church
-Raising kids right
-Blogging
-Making cakes:)
-Getting my organized groove back
8 Words/Phrases I Use Often:
-Seriously?!?!
-Don't push him!
-Get down
-Right now!
-Are you kidding?
-Okie dokie!
-Oh my damn
-What the hell?

8 Things I've Learned From the Past: (these were Arizona Mamma's answers. They were exactly what I would have said-except the last one, that one I changed)
-You can't change it
-It's made me who I am today
-There are things I regret not doing
-Friends come and go, a few stay forever
-Nothing matters more than the ones you love
-My mother was right, I had one just like me
-It takes time to be comfortable and confident with who you are
-Fish food doesn't taste good...not even a little-Arizona Mamma
-The past is the past, look to the future!-ME

8 Things I Currently Want/Need:

-A new camera SO SO SO badly
-A new computer SO SO So badly
-A bunch of cake decorating stuff
-A vacation
-A full nights sleep
-A way to make lots of money at home (childcare is way expensive)
-A case of Dr. Pepper
-A new pair of jeans
8 People I'd Like to Tag:
I know I am supposed to tag people but I have been doing it a lot lately so if you want to do it, JUST DO IT! It's fun:)

1 comment:

  1. Ummm, can you even read the comment before mine? ;)

    Oh, come on! You know you wanted to leave the fish food one too!!

    Loved your answers.

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?