Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Wordless Wednesday: Sort of

The first picture is one of the few that I have of Delaney entertaining Brody without me telling her to say sorry...I thought it was fun!



These next two I just had to post. Eric and I were getting the kids in their jammies in Delaney's room and Eric said, "Ummm, nice decorating." I had no idea what he was talking about and then I looked up. 


Look on the right....


Yep...I am mother of the year.
The sad thing is...I don't even remember when I put it there!

5 comments:

  1. Looks good to me! It could be used as a vase, right?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You could put a rose in the bottle and call it a vase.
    Love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. As long as it was empty when you put it there if it was empty when you took it down:) Otherwise you'll have to think of a day when one of them were a little gitty:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! I am always finding empty beer bottles in strange places in our house. Only, it's not me that left them. Apparetnly it's too much to ask for them to make it to the trash.

    ReplyDelete
  5. ha! nice!!! at least it's empty right?? your babies are so precious! :)

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?