- The bees are EVERYWHERE in the backyard.
- Brody giggles like crazy when I look at him and say..."I'm gonna get you"
- Delaney plays with her tongue.
- My backyard smells like old, dirty pee (thank you dogs)
- When Brody belly laughs, his whole belly shakes like Santa Claus
- My shower is really dirty...like slimy
- I must fold my arms a lot because that is all Delaney does now.
- I need a makeover something fierce
- Delaney has my eyes
- Brody walks and it is the cutest thing ever
- My wedding rings need to be cleaned
- My stretch marks on my butt seem to be getting deeper
- I had chocolate milk and cake for lunch
- My kids make each other laugh
- I go through a CRAP load of diapers
- Opie's tail is not healing super fast...he chews it and it bleeds
- I miss Eric when he is gone
- I am obsessed with my blog
Friday, March 5, 2010
I have been thinking about how I don't stop to 'smell the roses'. I am constantly waiting for each day to end and hoping that I have a small amount of my sanity still intact. I know this is not good. I don't want to wake up one day and have my kids be grown and me wondering where the time went. I just saw a saying that I love, "Parenthood: The days are long, but the years are short". So I started making a list of things that I have noticed today..... eye opening:)