Saturday, May 1, 2010

Shhh...Don't Tell Mommy!

Hi? How are you? It's me....I Yaney (Delaney). Mommy doesn't know that I am on her blog, but I thought this would be fun! This past week I got a little bored, so I decided to see how mad and freaked out I could make my mommy....here's what I did!

 First, when Mommy said I could put my toes in the pool at Nana's...I sat down on the step...in my clothes!

Next, when Mommy was changing Brody's stinky diaper, I found a marker and colored all over myself-even my teeth- and when I heard Mommy coming, I put the marker down my pull-up. Mommy freaked out! She thought I had bad owies (I don't know how to spell that). She even called Nana and made her come over, she said I had blood all over me.... then she found the marker and I had to sit on the couch to "calm down" which really just means time out. Hehehehe...


Mommy here:  It really looked like blood...yes, I freaked.



After I sat on the couch for a 'calm down', Mommy made me shower.

The same day, Mommy was changing Brody again (he poops a lot) and I told Mommy I wanted a snack. She said to hold on, but I don't like to wait, so I got my own snack. I like apples.


So ya see....I am a very fun little girl.....just wait, I know Mommy has more pictures of more stuff I did that made her run or get mad or laugh or freak out. K....Bye....Have a nice trip!


7 comments:

  1. I don't blame you for freaking out, that really does look bad. Glad it wasn't anything more than a marker. Boy our kids can really get into stuff can't they.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This would have been ideal for my Wednesday meme! I am cracking up over the apples!

    P.S. Seriously, I would love to help you with your camera. I am no expert...but I can help you get on the right track.

    ReplyDelete
  3. well at least she's cute :) and looking back, i'm sure it's very funny!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's hard to believe how much personality is packed into that little girl. At least you're blessed that you're NEVER bored! xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  5. 4 words....Hi-lar-i- ous!!!!! My favorite part is the apple snack. That is seriously some funny business!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Things like these could get me nuts :D, but you made it sound fun. I like it. Your hands must be full. Dealing with a blending family is hard but we can always see it with love and fun. Hugs!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love this post! I have a ten month old and I know that days like these are fast approaching much before I am fully ready! I'm glad you were able to find some humor in all this, and share it with the rest of us! :)

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?