- I will be almost 40, instead of almost 30!
- I will have a 24 year old step-daughter and a 22 year old step-son. (Holy hell)
- Delaney will be almost 13.... what a lovely age for a girl (so not)
- Brody will have just turned 11 and will be in middle school.
- I hope that Eric and I will own a house that we LOVE and put 'us' into.
- I hope that my Juice Plus is soaring and all my family and friends are on it- IMPROVING their health.
- I hope that my family is still close by
- I hope that my kids will have learned how important family, values, morals, Faith and respect are in living a responsible life.
- I hope to still be blogging.... I think
- I hope that we have a boat (I really want a boat)
- I hope that Eric and I are still super in love and are silly happy with each other and our family.
- I hope that things settle down and life becomes easier to handle.
- I hope that I learn to love to work out and my butt is tighter than it is now (which can't be that hard, considering the current condition it's in)
- I hope to be the ultra organized, cool, fun, but strict mom..... who knows how to play football:)
- I dunno....as long as I have my family, I will be good with whatever God gives me.
Monday, July 12, 2010
Susan from Susan Fobes Family Formula passed on an award to me that's entitled "I'm Going Places". Now I need to think about where I will be in 10 years.....