Wednesday, August 4, 2010

You Know You're a Mom WHEN-sDaze: Delaney again

Head on over to Arizona Momma's blog and
link up to the fun par-tay!!!


 
 


It's not a secret that Delaney is, um, let's say strong-willed:) I seriously get tired of arguing and she is only 2, I can only imagine what this shall become as she gets older. Anyway, I bought her a set of headbands (head banes, as she calls them). She was so excited to wear one. So when we went out to our favorite frozen yogurt place, I put one on her. She seriously looked like she was ready for Kindergarten. As we are leaving, she decides that I don't know what I am talking about and that her headbane, needs to be worn somewhat differently. I was tired of arguing, again.

She went from this:






To this:



The. whole.time.
Eric was having a heart attack- she looked ridiculous:)


5 comments:

  1. She looks adorable no matter how she wears it! xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. She's adorable! I came over from the You Know You're a Mom....I love how she "owns" that headband, making it her own look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That's hilarious! Oh, and can I just tell you two things? One, if you want to see what she will be like when she's 3 1/2, come see Addyson. Two, Konaberi is the BEST THING EVER!!!! Right?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love "head banes"! Toooo cute! It's one of those "just go with it" parenting things. Now you have an awesome memory! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I agree with you mom, she looks cute either way! I kinda like the "new look", she may start a new trend. :)

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?