Sunday, November 28, 2010

Holy 2 year old batman

Holy crap. My son has gone freaking crazy! He has jumped, with both feet, from the high dive, into the terrible twos. Our poor Christmas tree has taken a huge beating and the poor baby Jesus from the Little People Nativity scene has been abused beyond belief. He won't stop throwing things- tonight it was his whole plate. Holy moly....

How can he be so cute and cuddly one minute and then crazy the next????

Now they are in bed and Eric and I are enjoying a nice fire and peace and quiet.





No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?