Tuesday, October 4, 2011

Bye bye summer!

I seriously can't believe that it is October already! September happened in a blink! October is a CRAZY busy month in the Mikkelson casa. This Friday is our 5 year anniversary, Eric is leaving on a fishing trip next week, I have 6 jewelry shows, our little girl turns 4, there's the annual Pumpkin Pickin' at Apple Annie's and of course Halloween. I am exhausted just thinking about it.

I am so excited that fall is making it's way into town! I love the cooler evenings and love that in the mornings, the kids can go right outside and play without it being 90 degrees already. I love the colors of fall, I love the smell of pumpkin candles and I LOVE football.

I was looking though some pictures and realized I never posted the ones of the kids at the splash pad. I must say, it is so strange to me that there are not more splash pads in Tucson. It gets way too hot to go on the slides and swings, so why not do a splash pad- they are SO fun!!

The first time we went, Bridget (who just moved back) and her sweet little boy, Gavin, met us there.

Gavin checking out the waterfall


Delaney telling Brody where to go.

Brody going crazy!


The second time we went, Courtney, Braydon and Charlotte went with us and we decided to carpool. We couldn't get Charlotte's car seat in the backseat backwards, so the little girl had her first trip facing forwards with us! Poor thing! The way there, she was less than thrilled!


Good times!

Brody goes straight for the water guns- and doesn't care if a grown up get sin the way, he'll shoot ya anyway! But look at that face.... love.

The crew.

Courtney and little Charlotte.

Delaney standing on top of a sprayer thing- the end result of this was quite entertaining!

Buddies (they are one day apart)

BFFs

And I just think this one is hilarious. We went to the playground after a short picnic and Brody started down the slide a little too quickly....


No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?