Thursday, July 12, 2012

Clean livin'

Yes, I am a Shaklee distributor....wanna know why? 
Because of them:


They are my life! And I want what's best for them. I began looking for healthier, cleaner, safer ways for us to live. This included the foods that we eat, the way that we clean, even the way we spend our money. Shaklee has made a huge difference in our lives. Please understand that I only post about Shaklee because it is such a big part of our life now. I never used to care about how to make my home really "healthy". I really liked the way a super, 'clean' house smelled- you know, all the chemicals, I smelly, meant clean. I want to share with you a list that ensures a healthy home. I am very careful now as to what I bring into the house and I am a crazy label reader! I am not trying to lecture you- just educate you on how to have a healthy home:)


Here are some safe, healthy things to have in your home:


  • Fresh air. Open your windows to reduce indoor air pollution. (Obviously when it's 110 outside, not possible, but you understand the logic)
  • Essential oils. Use these instead of air fresheners.
  • Plants. Besides being nice to look at, they can absorb harmful gases and help clean the air.
  • Organic cotton bedding. Avoid standard bedding treated with chemicals.
  • Floors made of recycled and renewable resources.
  • Healthy paint. That new paint smell can be as nasty as it smells. Choose low VOC paint instead.
  • Cleaners that are truly cleaner. Look for these clean credentials on Get Clean products: non-toxic, natural, biodegradable, concentrated, and hypoallergenic.
  • Compact fluorescent lighting. They last a whole lot longer.
  • Energy Star-rated appliances. Save money and energy.
  • A low-flush toilet. Replace the largest user of water in your house. Ultra low flushers cut water use by one-fifth.
  • Low-flow showerheads. Same pressure. Less water.
  • Your flicker finger. Turn off lights and appliances when you're not using them.
  • Gray water system. Install one to recycle used household water for your lawn. (I would love this!)
  • Tankless water heater. Save money, energy, and space in the broom closet. Use it to store your new Get Clean Starter Kit.
    • Make the earth healthier for all of us who call it home by using Shaklee products!

    So seriously...take a look around your house- you all use cleaners, maybe it's time to change brands- which could lead to a lifestyle change. 




    No comments:

    Post a Comment

    I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

    LinkWithin

    Related Posts with Thumbnails

    who's here?