Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Easy, peasy, LEMON squeezy

Every one is in need of a super fast, easy dinner at some point in the their life, right? Yes, sometimes, it is awesome to put on a cute apron, set the perfect table, make the perfect 3 or 4 course meal, have the majority of dishes done before ever sitting down to enjoy such a miraculous event. Yes, lovely. Tonight, was not that night. I have on blue yoga pants, a green tank top, my hair has been pulled into a low, messy ponytail and as I sit here, I am trying to remember if I brushed my teeth. 


There is no excuse for this either. Seriously, I have not been unusually busy, the kids have actually been quite agreeable today (knock on wood) and my kitchen IS clean. So, I dunno....just a blah feeling kinda day. 


SO here is my EASY, Peasy, LEMON, squeezy recipe for LEMON chicken (in the crock pot). 


{NO apron required}


Ingredients:
*Butter
*Boneless, skinless chicken breasts (how ever many you need)
*Dry Italian Dressing seasoning packet
*Lemon juice


Here we go- pay close attention:


Place a slab of butter (I used a good amount, I love me some butter) in the bottom of the crock pot. Put the chicken on top. Sprinkle Italian Dressing packet on top of the chicken and squirt with lemon juice. Cook on low for 6-7 hours or high for 4 hours. 


Whew, wipe your brow, pour yourself a beer (or wine for you classy ladies) and rest assured knowing dinner is finished! We are having wild rice and green beans with ours tonight, but a side of noodles would be yummy too!





1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?