Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Work From Home Opportunity


I love being a stay at home mom. I want to be home when the kids come home for school, I want to hear about their day, help them with their homework and be there to tuck them in a night. I also want to be able to go on field trips, volunteer in their classrooms and not have to take work off when they are sick. That being said....I want to contribute financially and do something that is mine. I became a Shaklee distributor because I am passionate about the products. I love cleaning (does that make me weird) and I love products that will make me and my family healthier. Bonnie, my upline, makes a full time income with Shaklee while staying home with her kids. She gets car payments from Shaklee and has gone in trips! This year she earned a trip for all 6 members in her family to go to the Maya Riviera. Plus, she is the one I get help from! She is not some high up leader that no one has ever met....she a text message away and wants me to succeed as much as I do! I know it's possible and that's what made me sign up. I was super excited to start my new business venture, what I didn't expect was the change in myself that would come from this.


Usually in home based businesses, you are the owner and you are pretty much on your own. I was expecting that and frankly was alright with that. With our team, Project Dream International, you get an entire group of people that help you- daily. We have a group Facebook page that we all interact on daily. They are all willing to help and give you feedback and ideas. We also have a weekly conference call to talk and share our goals. I absolutely love it. In addition, our team uses Dani Johnson as a source of training. This woman is amazing. She is a fabulous business and life coach and is so incredibly motivating. She is life changing. I know that may sound dramatic, but it's true. Eric and I both want to go to one of her First Steps To Success seminars that she does. She makes you look at life and business in a completely different way.

I am so grateful for this opportunity to work from home. My goal is to make a full time income while staying home with my kids and earn a free trip to the Caribbean next year. Eric and I will be going to the Shaklee global conference next July in Nashville and we are stoked.
I want to share this opportunity with anyone who struggles leaving their kids other morning to go to work, but feels stuck. This is not a "pyramid". It's your business. You will not be rich overnight, but you control how much you get paid by how hard you are willing to work.



Right now, I am looking for 3-4 motivated women (or men:) to join our team. I promise, you won't just be starting your own business, you will form forever friendships and learn to live how you want it live. Let me ask you this.....if you could do anything and money wasn't an issue, what would you do? Just curious. If you are serious about owning your own business, working when you want (I work during nap time and after they go to bed), and helping other people, then please email me so we can see if this is for you.







I am still playing with my iPad and different apps, but I'm starting to get it....

2 comments:

  1. I'm a new blog follower! I love your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! Thanks so much! I am so happy to have a new follower. Thanks for reading:)

      Delete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?