Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Yummy in my tummy!



I love a new recipe! I found this recipe on Pinterest  and decided to try it! WINNER here at the Mikkelson casa. 

So simple, so cheap, so yummy. All my favorite "so's"

Here's what ya need:

* 4-6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts (thawed)
* One packet of DRY Italian Seasoning Mix
* Green beans (I used two cans)
* Red potatoes,  quatered
* Stick of butter

Directions:

Pre-heat the oven to 350*
Place chicken on the bottom of a 9 x 13 pan
Pour green beans on one side, the potatoes on the other
Sprinkle Dressing Mix all over
Pour one stick of MELTED butter on top
Cover with foil and bake for ONE HOUR!




I am starting a new "series" on the blog- VIDEOS! I am thinking about recording different ways I do things (all G rated- hi Daddy) such as clean a bathroom, make fondant, etc. Any suggestions would be totally welcomed! 

And check back this week for some fun family pictures. 
This little man, had a big week!




Enter your email address:


Delivered by FeedBurner
I have had quite a few people ask what exactly I do, tonight there is a webinar (free, all you have to do is watch) that explains what my job is all about. I love Shaklee, I love the friendships I have made (yes, working from home) and the amazing support I get from our entire team. I may own my own business, but I am not alone in this! See if it's right for you! Get comfy, get something to drink and watch and learn how your life could be transformed! It's at 9:00 PM CENTRAL TIME! 
Just click on the picture below and register!


1 comment:

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?