Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Baby Brody Update!

Many of you have been asking so I thought I'd share! I am 32 weeks and 3 days pregnant! I went to the doctor today and she said "WHOA... you gained a lot of weight over the last 2 weeks." Great. Awesome way to start the day. I quickly became defensive saying, "I've been out of town, I havent been doing anything, blah, blah, blah.". Let's be honest, I like to eat:)

So I am slightly large and inflated (swollen). I am also measuring big! Shocker! She said he is measuring at about 34 weeks, so we are going to have a sonogram to check out his estimated weight in a few weeks. She told me that she may induce me the week of Easter so I can avoid squeezing a watermelon through a key hole. Too graphic? Sorry. But not too sorry, cuz I am the one that has to do it!

This baby is a mover! He is constantly kicking me. One of his feet is constantly pressing on my side, it is really cool to see. Delaney doesn't like to sit on my lap anymore though. She can't relax and lean back, plus, he kicks the crap out her every time!! Plus, people tell me that if I have heart burn it is because the baby has hair (which was true of Delaney). I have pretty much decided that Brody is as a hairy as a monkey then, cuz man, heart burn sucks! I did find out that I can take something for it though so that's great!

I can't believe that I am going to have ANOTHER baby in just a few weeks. I am starting to get nervous again! I am super excited to meet this little man! Having Delaney not so long ago just reminds me how fast the time goes and that I need to be thankful for every minute of this.

Now that we are back from Denver, we are in full baby mode. This weekend we will be starting his room!! I will post pictures soon!!!

So to sum up.... I am super excited, inflated, huge, nervous, anxious, and not at all ready! Here is a recent picture! I will keep everyone posted!

Yep... there I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?