Thursday, October 7, 2010

Babe

Dear Babe,

      Happy Anniversary babe!! 4 years! I was remembering our wedding today. I remembered the pirate ship (although that was not my finest hour....who knew I got sea sick?) and then 'going to jail'. I remember waking up the next morning and watching them set up for our wedding. I loved spending the day with you and the kids- breakfast and then the pool, with our friends. I love that our wedding was so not perfect. Between the sonic booms, the waiter in the middle of the ceremony and the fly-bys, it was perfect. I couldn't have asked for a more perfect wedding...it was so us.

     Fast forward to today. We have a great family. You have given me 4 great kids. You are an amazing husband. Truth be told, your constant need to be late to everything and your new found obsession with the truck is not so super, but that's okay. Those things pale in comparison to the man that you are. I love that you are so willing to help whoever needs it. You have a very self less heart. I love watching you with the kids. They worship you. I love that you always know just what I need. I love that you will turn off the football game to watch Caillou with the kids or that you will do the dishes while I am at Zumba.

I can't imagine my life without you. Thank goodness for Meet Your Teacher Night and the Cactus Moon:)
Thanks for making my life incredible. Thank you for my children. Thank you for my happiness. I know that things are not always easy, but knowing that I am going through it with you, makes it much easier.

I love your guts babe!

Love,
Your Chunky Monkey




No comments:

Post a Comment

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?