Monday, October 11, 2010

Bunch of Stuff

This last week was a blur. We were so busy getting ready for the wedding, plus I was getting ready for the massive wedding cake:) Here are some pictures from last week:





Delaney at the rehearsal

Aunt D and her flower girl


Delaney and Granddaddy

The Bride and Groom


Brody was there too:)


Delaney rockin the mic



My new bro-in-law and sis


Brody man and Granddaddy


I think we are in trouble someday.... soon


Friday night we went to the elementary school that our nephews go to (which is the one I went to) for their fall festival. It was so fun! The kids had a blast!


The kids






Delaney running through the hay maze


Brody rocking out


Brody playing games

Eric got me a Roomba for our anniversary and this is what I see now when it's running:


Baby dragon catching a ride


At the studio I work at, Canyon Fitness, they are offering a dance class for 2-5 years olds! So....Delaney is going to start taking dance classes. We went to an Open House on Saturday and Delaney did pretty good! She is not suh a fan of following directions (shocker) so we shall see!!






Next post....the wedding!

2 comments:

  1. Wow! You have been busy... Cute pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't thank you and Eric enough for everything you did to make the wedding special for Danielle and Joe - and easier :) for your dad and me! You guys are the best...love you bunches and bunches. xoxo mom

    ReplyDelete

I totally appreciate you taking the time to comment! I love it! However, I reserve the right to delete any comment that is inappropriate or malicious. No need for that here:) Thanks in advance!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

who's here?