Today I am thankful...
- that Delaney and Brody slept until 7:15
- that Eric made me coffee
- that we went to church and had a wonderful breakfast at a table in the courtyard and enjoyed the glorious weather
- that I was able to go to class today at church and learn important lessons.
- that my babies have a roof over their heads and warm, cozy beds to nap in.
- that Da Bears won!
- for my $10 off coupon for Safeway
- for Toy Story 3
- that Brody looks right at me, says "Mama" and climbs up onto my lap
- for shower/baths (where the bath is running out of both the faucet and the shower head- that's how we roll) because the kids LOVE it!
- for clean kids in cozy jammies with cups of milk, snuggling on the couch
- for a husband who doesn't care if I meet a friend for drinks (and by that I mean sodas) at 8:00
- for a friend I know I will have forever
- for sweatpants and blankets
- for my bed that is calling my name.
I am blessed, sometimes it's good to
remember all the 'goods' in a day.....